Tuesday, June 3, 2014

how to find and track lost mobile samsung locate my mobile


 Now Its very easily to find and track lost Samsung mobile in the world anywhere.

If you lose your mobile, then Find My Mobile lets you minimize the possibility of your personal information becoming public by using the 'Lock my mobile' and 'Wipe my mobile' functions. In addition, you can locate your lost mobile by using the 'Find my mobile' function.

Just follow the Details in your mobile. 



1) Go Settings -> Location and settings then Click remote Controls.

2) Click Add Account -> Samsung Account 

3) Type your Samsung username and Password. (If you don't have Samsung Account you need create new Samsung account)

4) Click Finish.

Now your mobile  activate remote control. 

If you forgotten or lost your mobile anywhere  don't worry  you can easily find your mobile .

Track your mobile :-

Go to the below website http://findmymobile.samsung.com/login.do.

then simply type your Samsung username and password.you can find the option there.

Locate it on the map:-

Left your device on the bus? Log in to Find My Mobile and use the Find My Mobile function to see where it's going on the map. You can track where your mobile's been every 15 minutes for the past 12 hours.

When you purchase your device, log into Find My Mobile online on your PC and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to ensure your phone is set up on the service. Once it has been set up, you can view the location of your device on the map straight away!

Lock your mobile remotely:-

With Find My Mobile, you can lock your lost mobile using a 4 digit PIN that's activated from your PC. You can even leave a personalized message to whoever finds it!

Ring to find your mobile:-

If you've accidentally lost your device, Find My Mobile's 'Ring My Mobile' function will make it ring for 1 minute at its highest volume.

Protect the data on your device:-

Had your bag stolen? Find My Mobile's 'Wipe Out' function will wipe your device's contents instantly, helping you keep your important info from falling into the wrong hands.

Retrieve your calls:-

Want to see your recent call history? With Find My Mobile, you can easily access your entire call log for the past week.

Fast and easy to us :-

Find My Mobile's desktop interface has been designed with speed and simplicity in mind. It's a great way of keeping tabs on your device.



Find My Mobile

What happened to my mobile device?
The "Find My Mobile" feature helps you find the current location of your mobile device.

Lock my mobile

Lock your device remotely to prevent it from being used by other people and to lower the risk to your personal information. You can also set a message to display on the screen of your locked mobile device and set a number that can be dialled even when the device is locked.

Ring my mobile

The Call my mobile feature sounds the default ringtone of your mobile device at its maximum volume for 1 minute, regardless of any sound or vibration settings. By sounding the ringtone, you can get the attention of people around your lost device and increase the chances of finding your mobile device.

Call logs

The Call logs feature allows you to check the recent calls to and from your mobile device in the last week. By using Call logs, you can check whether you missed any important calls or whether someone made a call you didn't know about.
*Message logs aren't currently supported.

Wipe my mobile

Use the Wipe my mobile feature to protect your information as a last resort. This feature wipes all data saved on the device's internal memory, external memory, and SIM card. It also deletes all the data saved on your mobile device and resets the device to its factory settings.
*Find My Mobile is not available after wiping and resetting your device.

Unlock my screen

Forgotten your PIN, password or lock pattern? The Unlock my screen feature allows you to remove the Lock Screen settings of your mobile device remotely.
*In certain models, this feature can be used to cancel the Lock my mobile feature.

SIM change alert

If the SIM card from your lost mobile device is switched, there is a high risk of personal information theft. Find My Device notifies the owner when the mobile device’s SIM card has been switched. Also, a text message that your SIM card has been changed is sent to the number set for the Lock my mobile feature.
*Certain features may not be supported, depending on the model and region.

Register a personal guardian

Register a family member or friend as a guardian in case of an emergency. The guardian can activate Emergency mode on your device, which enables the device to be easily located.

Emergency mode to save battery power

You can use Emergency mode to reduce the power consumption of your device and make the battery last longer. If the device that you have been registered as a guardian for must remain active for an extended time period, activate Emergency mode on that device. Emergency mode will reduce the screen brightness and disable most of the apps and functions on the target device, extending the battery life.











No comments:

Post a Comment